Job offer (Family Lawyer)
Riendeau Avocats is a firm specializing in criminal and penal law, family law, and immigration law. We are currently seeking a family lawyer to join our team of about twenty employess.
The candidate should have the following qualifications :
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting senior consultants;
- Providing legal and scholarly research;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Minimum of 3 years experience in litigation (family law) before Court
- Organizational skills and meticulous
- Sense of priorities and skills to work simultaneously on multiple cases
- Ambition and skills to develop a new clientele
- Thoroughness and professionalism
- French and English skills, both written and oral
Riendeau Avocats is proud to share a stimulating and dynamic work environment with all of its employees. We also give every lawyer the chance to solve his/her own cases. As we are proactive on the Internet and social media, we have the chance to have a higher demand for our services. We are thus looking for a candidate who would be available starting in the next weeks.
Our offices are conveniently located in the Old Port of Montreal, a stone’s throw away from the Palais de Justice.
Does this position match your career aspirations? We are excited to meet you!
Please submit your curriculum vitae and cover letter to Ms. Valérie Riendeau at the following email address: email@example.com